Testing allows us to better understand what is happening and explain symptoms that you may be experiencing. It is useful in targeting treatment often allowing for quicker more effective treatment results. There are many different tests available from basic blood work, to food sensitivity tests, comprehensive stool analysis and much more!
Using urine, saliva and/or blood to assess hormone imbalances in both male and females. Available testing includes:
· Sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone)
· Stress/adrenal hormones (cortisol, DHEA)
· Hormone metabolites – allowing an understanding of the breakdown and relationships between all hormones
Food Sensitivity Testing
A blood test (finger poke or blood draw) to assist in identifying food sensitivity and delayed food reactions (such as skin rashes, headaches, etc).
For more information:
- Understanding food sensitivities, food allergies & food intolerances
- RMA Food Sensitivity Fact Sheet - Click here
Digestive / Stool Analysis
Through analysis of the stool a thorough assessment of the health of gastrointestinal (GI) tract is obtained. Measures key markers of digestion, absorption & inflammation, assisting in identifying the cause of GI symptoms and chronic systemic conditions. May also include ova and parasitology testing (also available on its own).
Thyroid Hormone testing
A blood test consisting of TSH, T4, T3, reverse T3, and antibodies (testing may include one or multiple of the markers)
Other testing available – for all testing available through Balance Medical Center go HERE